EWB Ireland members are made up of a diverse community of volunteers, members, supporters, professionals and academics. By becoming a member you join a global network of people passionate about using their engineering skills to solve humanitarian challenges.
is available to anyone currently enrolled in an academic college or university.
is available to all non-students of any profession.
EWB-Bentley Systems Strategic Partnership
EWB-Ireland are delighted to announce a new strategic partnership with Bentley Systems which sees them become the primary sponsor of our design initiative “Where There Is No Engineer (WTINE)”.
As part of this partnership student members of EWB-Ireland will have access internship opportunities and the full suite of Bentley Software. View the webinar to learn more!
Benefits of Membership
• Personally contribute to EWB’s overseas projects and local initiatives.
• Broaden your network of humanitarian, engineering and innovating professionals.
• Increase the awareness of engineering careers in our community and support our commitment to helping people learn and develop.
• Gain up to 2 days CPD credits for your involvement.
• Priority for Overseas Volunteer Placements.
• Access to Smart Shelter Research Projects.
• Free priority booking for EWB-Ireland Workshops & Lectures.
• Support our work through your membership subscription.